Monday 2 September 2019

Father is not only one option Theirs a Mother also in life❣❣

When I was of 4 years old my father and mother had a divorce . I grown upon with the blessings and support of my mother and grandmother . They used to care of me an my brother . She was a woman of courageous . I was slowly slowly growing up and I asked a question to my mother what's my father name and how was his activity and why did you had a divorce. And she told that my father name was Temba bhutia . In his time he was a alcoholic person and the most of the people didn't like his behaviors. He was a tall dark and quite good man but he was a addicted of alcohol . The main reason behind the divorce was the addiction of alcohol. So , One day my mother and father had afight and decided to divorce and they got a divorce . When I heard that They divorced at the age when I was of 4 years narrow minded boy. But then now I don't have any problem. Some say Father is essential in the family.If you don't have you would face many problem but In my opinion it's not a problem because my mom faced many difficulties but she became successful to make us or grown up . In place of my mother some could die or left their child but my mother hustle was a great . No matter theirs a father or not a mom also can lead theirs child to get bright future .

No comments:

Post a Comment