Thursday 15 August 2019

DASHAIN EXPERICENCE

DASHAIN EXPERIENCEHELLO to my viewer . its me chiring and i am going to share my dashain experience hope you like it. my school exam was over in ashoj 23 and my holidays were started from 28 .Then my dashain holidays were started .This dashain was good  also and bad also to me. it was good because i went to various seminars and i had fun in that seminars with my siblings friend in my churuch. The bad things was that in my family many people were died this year. Around 3 or 4 were died.so i cant celebrate festival this year although i am a christain  i will not celebrate dashain .This year dashain was very hard to me along to my familys though i try to erase that  badness so i went to train my basketball abilities so i went to trainning near by a basketball court regularly and i think i have train my self well compare to previous.And i spend most of the holidays with my friends and basketball. i went to various place with my friend and i have fun too but i miss my school friend badly. this was my experience hope you like itx

No comments:

Post a Comment