Thursday 15 August 2019

TIHAR EXPERIENCES

TiharThis tihar was one of my meomerial time of my life .This tihar was awesome with my friends and brothers and sisters .It was not like Hindu people celebration I celebrate it in my own caste. It was a tihar camp or youth camp that was organized by my church. It's duration was from 8 am to 12 pm. The camp was for 3 days .We had a lot of fun and exciting in camp.We learn many things about our God that  can be helpful in our life.We learned from 8 am to 4 pm . After 5 pm onwards we strated to play games quizzes . We we're divided in 5 group 10 people in each. In my group there were my best friend and brother and my many sisters. I was the leader of my group my group name was mytical warrior. From  different church youth came and started to join us . My group won most of the time we're so happy. 1 day and 2 day of my was so good but 3 Day was unforgettable of my life. we had a barbecue and a fire camp in the last day.This camp taught me to love others as your god. And I knew many peoples and had a good relationship with them . We talked about our life and it was soo good to know about them.x

No comments:

Post a Comment