Thursday 15 August 2019

TRIPS

"journey Leads to your Destination "
              First day -Saurah
In the morning I wake up at 4 am and started to dress up and I was ready to move on and I already packed my bag last night. I went to my school and I reached out there at 5:45 am and my friend we're waiting for me and we went to our bus to keep our bags in the roof . Then we enter to bus and our whole friends sat to last row and I was just sitting front of them because i had habit of vomitting in the bus. So we moved from kathmandu at 6 pm we went so fast our bother we're so excited to visit saurha then we cultivate our teaches from different location and again we moved fastly around 2, 3 hours then we take a rest in the Dhading campspring hood to take 

our luch we just took our lunch around 30 minutes and went to washroom and came back  to our bus it was fun inside the bus while singing dancing we had very exciting time inside the bus and again we all think if in the bus it fun then how much it will be fun in saurha chitwan . Then we non-stop travel in the bus around 2 to 4 hours we had an our guide that was our friends sushant  he knew all the place because he was the local resident of that places .he used to say all the place and when we will reached . I was so happy while looking outside the window because the view of the places were so beautiful that I hadn't seen before entire my life. 
After few hours we reached to the destination were we want to stay it was our lodge it's was good and well managed then we went too Jeep safari we sat to last and ate the fresh air and strong wind we saw many animals like one horned baby rihno kingfisher drak spot deer etc. We went to breeding center and meusem to look out for many new things that we had not seen before after visiting all the palces we went our lodge to eat food we were so hungry and that our food was tasty .we don't know it was tasty but because of the hungryness . At 7 pm we went to Tharu cultural program in that program
we about Tharu people and theirs culture and origins . At last to they call to us to dance but our frns we so shy to dance but me and my frns we eager to dance and we went to dance in the stage with the tharu people .it was fun to dance with them. And then we return to lodge and went to room to sleep but we just joke dance and sit in the room and after 2 am we slept.


   Day 2 ( chitwan to butwal to lumbini)

In this day it was too nasty because we just slept for 2 hours and I had no proper sleep. After 2 hours ride we reached to CG temple 

it was foogy there and cold there we can't see the temple properly but we see all the things there. Then we headed to lumbini it was too difficult because we had such an long journey ride. Finally we reached there and had our lunch . Then we went to the tuk tuk ride it was so fun because we were having competition there. Then we went to see monasteries there many monasteries but the one I liked the most was Korean 

and  china monasteries because of there decorations and creativity . Then we went from butwal .
We were so hungry so on we walked 10 minutes and went to a sweets shop we ate the peda it was the historical peda of the butwal it was tasty to me . We went to bus again after 1 hour ride we reached to our hotel and had our dinner it was like a bar because it the light . Then we had night snack with our groups and then we slept .



     Day 3 (butwal to palpa to pokhara)

It was quite simple day because I was not excited to go to palpa because I don't like it all because it was of long ride about 3 4 hours finally was reached to there and went to palpa CDO and started to see it 

history it was quite fun because we just ma fun of each other. After having lunch we headed to Pokhara it was also a long ride around 4 hours but we had fun in bus because we sang song jokes and finally we reached to our hotel and had dinners the night we went to walk because we were having eager to go and sing songs and we again return to hotel and we just tease the girls of another school they were just in front our hotel and we tease them and they also reply us back it was fun and then we went to sleep.

                  Day 4 (Pokhara )

We were forced to wake up because we were going to look sunrise in sarang kot at morning we just ride for 30 minutes and started to walk to the top of the sarangkot forfor walkedfor 30 minutes and started to look out for sunrise and after looking 
sunrise we went to a mandir to look how is it and again we return we had lunch over there and I bought some ear rings

and keyrings for my lovely sister  and then we again went to bus and we went to our hotels and had lunch and went to bat cave gupateshower mandir and Devi's fall and went to tal barhai mandir and did boating there in our group there were no teachers and we decided to ride boat and we did it it was so fun to ride it and went to Pokhara museum went had seen many monument and history about my origin I found my culture history over there. Then we went to lakeside it was peaceful and it was the meomerial part of the journey. 
We went to hotel and had a pizza party



inpalce of cycle riding  we were disappointed but at last we danced there and we danced in the rythm and fun tho every one didn't dance but we had fun. Although we had fun and we went to have dinner and  we went to room we frns were planning to celebrate anils birthday we cultivate many yummy foods and celebrated it very nicely. Then we slept at 1 am .

        Day 5 ( pokhara  To kathmandu )

This day we woke up abit late we don't know why.  We had our lunch and head towards to bandipur Siddha Cave it was fun inside we walked around 1 hours to enter in it. It was like unforgettable moment because insdie it there was mystical made things like Fossil  we went inside by climbing we had an experience of rock climbing also in there we used to get in by climbing the rocks it was quite thrilling inside it. We observe many natural made 


things like Siddha baba and the best parts inside there was while meditating inside cave it was pleased tho my frns were making noise but it was quite a bit fun.
After returning we had dinner it was quite good mantaince overthere and we eat alot and again head towards maleku during the longest ride we I saw many beautiful view which I had never seen before like marasyandi river River and many . And we reached to maleku and had special dish of there it was fish it was so tasty that I bought some for my family . Then we had again long ride and I was having quite fun in bus because I was texting to my frns saying I am reaching there and they replied happily we planned to go many places . Then we reached to school at 7 :30pm and it was drak all around and me and my friend went to home of each . I reached to home at 9 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment